Friday, October 26, 2012
Head-piece black hood DIY
1. Take opaque, matte, black, think fabric and lay it flat, you will need about a yard.
2. Using a white pencil trace the aluminum sculpture head-piece. Place it on its side and trace that, then role it in a half-circle and trace as you go.. should look like the picture below
4. Leave an extra inch and a half around the outside perimeter for adjustments.
5. Now using thin wire attach the fabric template from the inside to the sculpture.
6. Should look like this when finished! Also trim the wire and twist it together. The fabric does not have to be super tight but take your time fitting it to the form.
Yes we carved pumpkins too! An owl and a robot!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
2012 costume ideas
alien costume ideas
diy halloween costume
halloween diy blog
nyc 2012 halloween
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)